bmw f30 will not shift

• Hi all,
    I have a problem since 1 month..
    The problem is exactly same as the video.
    can anyone help?
    but i have found out,if i press one time to gas pedal,transmission is working again.btw there is no warn light or messages
    but when shifting to reverse or drive, transmission doesnt engage and shifter automatomatically shifts back to park.
    This happen only in cold waether...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hi all,

@hakisalapaki
    Did you check the DTC memory of ZGW and also the transmission control unit.
    Or is there only no message on the checkcontrol panel in iDrive listed. This failure won‘t cause an CC-message or a warning light.

Do you have the 316i petrol engine as mentioned in your profile or is it a diesel engine? I thought that the petrol engine was not sufficent powerful to work with the 8HP automatic transmission.

The oil pressure within the transmission unit is too weak. So the change out of P is unavailable. By accelarating the motor rpm, the pressure raises und so the necessary pressure is available for shifting.

Regards,
    Piwi

• thank you for your quick and helpfull answer.we have checked with the original diagnostic tool,no errors was found.
    car is 316i petrol engine.
    Actually they checked also the oil it was ok.and this happened only in cold weather,in sommer time there is no problem.

• hallo,
    Ich weiss auch nicht warum ich es auf english gescrieben habe...hatte zuviele englische threads gelesen..

:fail: aber sonst gehts dir gut ja ;)

Der Fehler müsste aber schon eingetragen sein, weil ein Schaltwunsch nicht ausgeführt wurde. Bin mir zwar gerade nicht sicher, ob es nicht auch im Infospeicher stehen kann, aber das glaub ich eher nicht. Gut, wurscht.

Es kann am Drucksensor liegen, an der Abnutzung des Pumpenrads oder am Öl.
    Oder eine Elektronische Störung sein, aber das tritt dann nicht so auf bzw. lässt sich durch Drehzahlhebung beheben.