Alles rund um TIEFERLEGUNGEN

• Hi there,
    First of all when I wrote deeper in my previous message I of course meant lower... Well what can you expect from a french guy living in Germany trying to post stuff in english...
    So I measured the results on my car but unfortunately just the right side, the passenger side.

Front before: 380 mm
    Front after: 355 mm
    Diff: -25 mm

Rear before: 370 mm
    Rear after: 355 mm
    Diff: -15 mm

I hope this helps, cheers.

• Da die Frage nach diesem Fahrwerk schon gestellt wurde, wir haben ein KW Street Comfort verbaut (335D Xdrive).
    Vorn auf 345mm eingstellt, hinten habe ich noch einmal 5mm zu den Bildern nach unten gedreht, ist jetzt maximal unten.
    Im Gegensatz zu anderen KW Varianten ist die Hinterachse am Limit unten eingestellt, um die Tieferlegung zu erreichen, höher ist kein Problem.
    Der Fahrkomfort bei humaner Gangart ist nicht schlechter geworden zum Serienfahrwerk, leichte Kanten ( geflickte Straße) werden meines Erachtens sogar etwas besser gedämpft.

• Thanks Stephan. This is a clear answer! :)
    With the M-suspension on my car this will give a theoretical lowering from 5 mm at the rear, and 15 mm at the front. Looks okay to me.

Greetz Jan ;)

• Thanks Stephan. This is a clear answer! :)
    With the M-suspension on my car this will give a theoretical lowering from 5 mm at the rear, and 15 mm at the front. Looks okay to me.

Greetz Jan ;)

Hi Jan,
    Glad to hear :)
    Irt the M-Suspension, I cannot say much. That is true that the lowering at the rear of the car will not be as much as for a car with the "normal" suspension. However I heard/read here in the forum that the ACS springs are even better than the one you currently have, ensure that it's less "soft" without losing much comfort. I am happy with them. Some will say they are not as good as a complete suspesion system, which is certainly true but again I like the way my car looks like and the performances. Let us know what you think then when you've got yours on your car. :thumbup:
    Cheers.

• Hi Jan,
    Glad to hear :)
    Irt the M-Suspension, I cannot say much. That is true that the lowering at the rear of the car will not be as much as for a car with the "normal" suspension. However I heard/read here in the forum that the ACS springs are even better than the one you currently have, ensure that it's less "soft" without losing much comfort. I am happy with them. Some will say they are not as good as a complete suspesion system, which is certainly true but again I like the way my car looks like and the performances. Let us know what you think then when you've got yours on your car. :thumbup:
    Cheers.

Hello Stephane,

I am still in doubt. Do it, or not do it. :|

The roads in Belgium are very bad and we've got a lot of speed bumps. But, in my opinion the wheelgap is a little bit too much en the suspension a fraction to soft, even with the M-suspension. Luxury problems are also problems. :D

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s155/jasiliel/f31/DSC02501_zpsgmjdtuyu.jpg~original]

• Jan, do it!

I am still in doubt. Do it, or not do it.

I drove through Belgium to get back home 2 weeks ago, and yes the roads are rather bad + we had the "opportunity" to use the roads of Liege and other city I cannot remember as there were contructions on the motorway and thus a huge traffic jam. Speed bumpers are a nightmare and believe me there are as least as many in my hometown but still no prob with the ACS springs; even if I still had had the normal springs I would have had to go as slow as with the ACS ones.

BTW I like the double exhaust pipe on your car. Was it on it when you bought it or did you install it? Asking because I will install it on mine as well. :thumbup:

Cheers.

The roads in Belgium are very bad and we've got a lot of speed bumps. But, in my opinion the wheelgap is a little bit too much en the suspension a fraction to soft, even with the M-suspension. Luxury problems are also problems

• Traffic jam and bad roads. I live 30 km's from Antwerp, every day fun.... not! :D

The exhaust...
    It's just a welded end piece (2x70 mm) on the original silencer. Mounted by http://www.skytune.com/fr/echa…tifs/sk-150070l-cp-detail

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i151.photobucket.com/al…_zps40d010f2.jpg~original]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i63.tinypic.com/13ym90p.jpg]