Tieferlegung für F30/F31 xDrive

• You can use from 3 Series e90 on the back axle some rubbers on the top of the spring during mounting.
    this rubber lifts your back axle 8-10mm up and your Problem is solved. It is an original BMW Part that rubber.

• AP1982: Thorsten is right.

Although I didn't need those "rubbers" with the ACS springs (see attached) - but I don't have an xDrive. Probably you should get in touch with ahp71 via PN, or he might post a side-pic of his whole car...

• Here's the sideview of my xDrive with ACS (and NO rubbers :D ).

Hope this helps...

It should, definitely... :thumbup:

Gruß, Michael

BIETE:

11.09.2017 - PN-Overflow: Ich ersaufe im Moment in PNs. ich werde alle beantworten, habe aber im Moment extrem wenig Zeit. Bitte Geduld.

• Hallo zusammen.

Hat jemand zufällig Bilder der diese Federn in einem M-Paket verbaut hat??
    H&R Tieferlegungsfedern Sportfedernsätze für BMW 335i xDrive Typ F30 (Limousine)
    Danke im vorraus

• Hi Alex,

Bild 1 zeigt meinen F30 mit H&R und Spurplatten, Bild 2 nach dem Einbau ohne Spurplatten. Die Federn gingen später nochmal ein paar Millimeter runter.
    In beiden Fällen war das Schlechtwegepaket bereits verbaut.

Mittlerweile habe ich aber auf ein KW V3 umgestellt und fahre nun endlich einen BMW.

LG

Pepper

• You can use from 3 Series e90 on the back axle some rubbers on the top of the spring during mounting.
    this rubber lifts your back axle 8-10mm up and your Problem is solved. It is an original BMW Part that rubber.

That sounds like a plan! Does anyone have product number for these rubbers, or at least picture that i would know what to order.. :P

EDIT: Is this "Plug and Play" installation?

I have seen (pics) ahp71:s car, and it looks very good, but that is only f31 xdrive I've seen to look very nice with acs springs. Maybe its the color or something else..

• Hello hello,

keiner hier Erfahrung mit die Hamann Federn für Xdrive?

Grüß
    Steve